Incorporating limes into a juice is a great way to receive all the benefits for your health without the “sour face”.
We would like to bring you our top five refreshing lime juice recipes, which will tickle your taste buds and keep you healthy too.
#1 Luscious Lime-berry Juice
Get an extra boost of vitamin C and antioxidants with this tasty tart juice.
- 3 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 lime
- Half a cup of mineral water
- Ice is optional
- Juice the raspberries and lime in your juicer
- Add the mineral water.
- Add ice you if wish and enjoy.
#2 Berry Lime Breeze
This “super berry” combo will guarantee to get your free radicals in a frenzy.
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of water
- ½ a lime
- Garnish with fresh mint
- Juice the blueberries, strawberries and lime in your juicer
- Add the water
- Pour into a glass and garnish with mint.
#3 Lime Cucumber Cooler
This refreshing juice will keep your skin glowing and you feeling cool on any hot summer day.
- 11 oz cucumber
- 1/2 lime
- 1 medium apple
- 1.7 oz fresh mint, reserve some for garnish
- Juice the cucumber, lime, apple and mint in your juicer
- Pour into a glass and add ice and garnish with mint.
#4 Fruity Lime Punch
Pineapple and cherry make a seriously fruity combo, the lime creates the punch in this nutritious juice.
- 8 pitted cherries
- 1 fresh lime
- 2 sliced rounds of pineapple (1 inch thickness)
- Wash and pit the cherries place in your juicer
- Add the lime and pineapple
- Pour into a glass and add ice if you wish.
#5 Traffic Light Lime Juice
Carrots, lime and the spicy kick from ginger will get you seeing the green lights head on.
- 3 medium size carrots
- Half inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 fresh lime
- Quarter cup of pomegranate seeds
- Juice the pomegranate seeds, carrots, lime and ginger in your juicer
- Pour into a glass and serve with ice